Coverage available
 Coverage not available

As a condo owner, it is important to first know what coverage is included under your master policy. You are almost always responsible for your personal belongings.

A condominium units (HO6) policy will provide protection for you if you own and occupy your condominium unit for at least four months each year. The policy covers:

  • Contents and permanently attached building items inside the condo unit,
  • Personal liability coverage and medical payments to others.

Talk to a licensed insurance agent for advice on coverage selections based on your individual needs. The policy contract discloses all coverage limitations, exclusions and conditions that apply.