Coverage available
 Coverage not available

What would you do if fire or a water leak destroyed your personal belongings? What if you were a victim of theft and lost your valuables? Would you have enough money to replace those items?

Your landlord’s insurance policy will not cover your damaged or missing belongings. However, a renters (HO4) policy provides affordable coverage to renters and tenants. The policy covers:

  • Personal belongings,
  • Personal liability, and
  • Medical payments to others.

Talk to a licensed insurance agent for advice on coverage selections based on your individual needs. The policy contract discloses all coverage limitations, exclusions and conditions that apply.